We participate with several managed care plans and federal insurance programs and will file medical claims for you. It is the patient's responsibility to ascertain whether our physicians are on your insurance panel. Patient information and signature are required annually and when insurance changes. Referrals for surgical consult or care may be required by your insurance plan, please check with your primary care physician. Copayment and co-insurance amounts are contractual agreements and must be paid at the time of the office visit or service. If your insurance plan contracts with designated laboratory and imaging facilities, please remind us so that we may schedule accordingly.
If you have questions regarding our fees and billing policies, you may contact our patient accounts department.
While this list is not complete, it does represent the majority of insurance plans with which we participate:
- Anthem BCBS/HMO Colorado/Prime/ Federal BCBS
- Aetna US Healthcare PPO/EPO/POS
- Aetna NPP/Choice +/Open Access/HMO/QPOS
- Cigna PPO/HMO/flex-commercial
- Great West Healthcare HMO/POS/PPO
- Humana PPO/ChoiceCare/Indemnity
- Kaiser Permanente (all products)
- Medical Network
- Mega Life & Accident/United Ins. Co.
- MMA (Mountain Medical Associates) PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Pacificare HMP, PPO, and Secure Horizons
- PPO Next
- PHCS (Private Healthcare Systems)
- Rocky Mountain Health Plan (Medicare)
- Secure Horizons
- Sloans Lake PPO/PIP
- Tricare Standard/Prime
- United Healthcare (all products)
- Medicare (participating providers)